Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just thought I would share my project. My EJ205 blew it's head gaskets and I honestly am sick of turbo's. So did some research and found that I liked the H6 very much. I started searching the auctions and found a very nice 2004 Subaru liberty B4 3.0r which had been written off, stripped it and started fitting it into the Forester. It is very interesting to see how so much of it fits up so nicely.
IMG_20190821_171035.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a few photos of where I am upto. I have got it to start however I don't want to run it too long as I am trying to get some fluid for the 5eat so I don't destroy it. Oh, did I mention I am doing the conversion in a third world country and shipping everything from Australia so I can do it? Yeah, can't do it the easy way.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi womprat57, not sure what else to photograph. Interior currently consists of the main dash assembly but not complete yet, and piles of wires everywhere that are being merged to forester sensors and lights etc. If there's anything particular you want to see let me Know and I'll snap a shot for you otherwise I'll update the pics as more significant milestones are reached. Currently waiting for my shortened tailshaft and transmission oil to arrive from Australia. There are zero Subaru parts in this country.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts