Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sports 4EAT
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have been a member here since late August, very mature and informative Forum. I have found lots of help already.

I bought a 2000 S in early September and after looking around here I have certainly become more enamored with Foresters, especially the first 2 generations.

So in a little over a month it went from my winter car to wheels/tires, paint, WRX sway bar & suspension take offs (not going on until Spring), decent sound system, tint (hatch tint yet to be finished) etc.

Here's what I started with; this one isn't mine but I again forgot the before picture.

And today,

My greatest Forester inspiration is Angry Toaster!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would guess you could get the plastics painted for under $1000, even $500 if you're not fussy haha

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot to mention my favorite acquisition, the JDM STi grill. I have a blue Subaru badge to put on it too.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, really looking forward to spring when I lose the wheel gap! Anybody know how to edit thread title? Official, haha

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So today was finally the day to take off the winter tires and install the WRX Wagon suspension take offs. I think it lowered just enough.

Before with steelies.

After WRX spring/strut install. I used Paranoid Fabrications 3/8" spacers in the back.

And a quick wash

And with the XTi

1 - 19 of 19 Posts