Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every so often we get these subaru performance magazines in at the dealership. so the other day im sitting drinking my morning coffee waiting for some work to come in and i start reading about the new legacy/outback 6mt (which has carbon 1st, 2nd, and reverse gears.. :icon_idea:) so anyway, there i am reading and i come across a small, 1/4 page article on the 2010 9th annual 48hrs of tristate. there was a main picture of everyone outside of the hotel on sunday morning at lake george, ny. and of course i had to point myself out right away. next to that was a picture of the parking lot with some of the cars. and my car was parked in the verryyyyyy back ahah. so all in all i bragged to our parts guy about how my cheap little lesbo wagon made it into a magazine before his 100k invested sti :woohoo:

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,572 Posts
Hehe. nice :biggrin:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is your parts guy the crazy blue 06 i forget his sn, 06njsti or something like that...
yep, that would be gary. hes a pretty good friend of mine now. i ended up having to run against him twice when we went to atco two weeks ago. fail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts