Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome, I'm new too 5 months old. Hey, may I ask if you buy extended warranty, Gold Plus or Classic, can you share your experience?

·
Registered
2011 Forester 5 Speed Manual
1,612 Posts
cool tires & fog lights! how's the interior? I'm a big fan of creature comforts. a used car dealer was telling me recently that one can add heated seats to cars that don't have them as OEM

·
Registered
2004 Forester
16 Posts
Hey welcome to the family! I am super jealous of that mesh grill. Where did you pick it up? Looking to spice up my ride haha

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Forester L 5spd
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool tires & fog lights! how's the interior? I'm a big fan of creature comforts. a used car dealer was telling me recently that one can add heated seats to cars that don't have them as OEM
Thank you! :p Had to clean her up a bit, but interior is in really good condition. I'm in Cali so I'm not too worried about the cold haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Forester 5 Speed Manual
1,612 Posts
Had to clean her up a bit, but interior is in really good condition. I'm in Cali so I'm not too worried about the cold haha.
nice seat covers!? Cali, huh? jealous! been to San Fran once, in March & walked barefoot on green grass, it was exquisite

1 - 16 of 16 Posts