Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Premier
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:

I bought my first Subaru last week and am super excited to take possession soon. It's a 2019 Premier in White. I went into a dealership in Toronto with my brother and dad and when I took the vehicle out for a test-drive (the exact same one and same colour), I knew this was the one for me. I love the brown seats!
I currently own a 2003 Honda Accord and it's time for a change after 17 years. My dad owns a 2001 Subaru Impreza and it's so fun to drive.

I am looking forward to navigating this site, meeting you and learning from you.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
2018 Touring CVT
173 Posts
Congrats and welcome! you will enjoy the car especially when it snows! You may want to consider snow tires in the winter, not that the car has any issue getting going on ice or snow but you still need to stop :) I found the stopping especially on ice was an issue with the stock tires. But then again it is ice so nothing is going to be perfect!

·
Registered
2019 Premier
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Canada2018 for the suggestion on the winter tires. I do plan on getting winter tires in the future. I have winter tires for my Honda Accord and what a difference they make.

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,736 Posts
Welcome to the Subaru family. Enjoy your new Fozzy:-D.

·
Registered
2019 Forester CVT
15 Posts
Welcome from just down the road in Trenton! We got our Fozzy just in time to get to drive it in winter conditions. Pretty good on the 4 season tires, absolutely stellar on winter tires. Kind of unstoppable, actually. Enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts