Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'll do the introduction!

11 days ago I picked up an 03 XS Premium Leather from the local dealer. Probably overpaid, but I was willing since for a 7 year old car this one is about perfect (no scratches, dings or dents that I can find, interior looks great although the carpet is a little dirty and the leather needs a good cleaning). I test drove a few other cars, a couple of outbacks, but thought that the forester was overall much more fun to drive. It has 85,000 miles on it and I only drive about 5,000 miles a year so I figure I will have this one for a loooooooong time and plan to pass it on to my kids in a few years.

I've been driving a crappy gmc canyon truck for the past year after giving up my BMW due to divorce, housing market crash and child support payments :) The Forester is a nice step up from that truck (especially given the fact that I was fitting 3 kids in that small extended cab truck, including one car seat, which required much creativity).

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
43 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I just saved a bunch of cash and hassle by learning a simple fix for a sunroof rattle. You'll love this forum.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
122 Posts
I just saved a bunch of cash by switching to Geico :Banane14:

kidding....

Welcome. I previously owned a Suby, and now I'm back. Subie owners always go back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts