Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5 Premium, auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been here for a little while but I thought I would finally add some photos, she is a 2010 2.5X premium in Spark Silver. I love everything about it. The door panel rattle drove me absolutely nuts but a quick stop at the dealer and all taken care of.

I had the dealer add a tint and clear bra so it could be under factory warranty, I did the new grille and fog lights.

So hello from a Colorado subie via a temporary stop at FT Rucker AL

Cheers
Wheaton

·
Registered
2010 2.5 Premium, auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
guess I don't have enough posts yet to post pictures. Will come shortly.

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,860 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! :cool:

As to posting pictures or links. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 2.5 Premium, auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome, yup as soon as I get to the magic 15 i'll use the attach feature.

2.5 I used to fly out near you quite a bit, almost got mid-aired at Sportsman airpark, fun times.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
21 Posts
Spark Silver

We don't have Spark Silver as a colour option in Canada..
How does it compare to Steel Silver (lighter or darker)?

·
Registered
2010 Forester
174 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

vhawk, I have a '10 2.5X in spark silver and looked at the steel silver when I bought it. The spark silver is pretty much a standard silver color and the steel silver is more of a stock gray or muted silver color.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
21 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

vhawk, I have a '10 2.5X in spark silver and looked at the steel silver when I bought it. The spark silver is pretty much a standard silver color and the steel silver is more of a stock gray or muted silver color.
Thanks for that.
I don't mind the steel silver, but I'd prefer a lighter shade.
I don't know why we aren't offered the choice in Canada...:confused:

·
Registered
2010 2.5 Premium, auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I really liked that darker silver as well at first but my buddy had one and it was insta dirty all the time, same with the black.

thanks for all the welcome responses, hoping to try and post some pictures soon, I just don't have the time to post as much as I would like.

·
Registered
2010 2.5 Premium, auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

How do you do the thumbnail attachment? I have tried a couple of times with no dice and now feel like a complete idiot?

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT manual
1,503 Posts
We don't have Spark Silver as a colour option in Canada..
How does it compare to Steel Silver (lighter or darker)?
Spark Silver seems to be much the same shade as the Premium Silver in the 07 and Steel Silver seems to be much the same shade as the Urban Grey in the 07.

·
Registered
2010 2.5 Premium, auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are a few pics, finally was able to upload them, a little before and after. I also de-badged the tail gate I think it makes it look a lot cleaner. Some more lights upfront are in the works and maybe the brow lights too, and some new sways so many options so little time.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts