Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5XT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm glad to see that SF.org is up and running again!! Unless my computer just couldn't find it...Anyway, the last time we chatted I had an '07 Forester XT, but I HAD to get an '09 after seeing them and "accidentally" test driving one with NAV. So, in Nov 2008 I traded in my '07 (very difficult) and bought an '09 XT with NAV. I love my new Forester, I also got the puddle lamps and front bumper cover. Here is a pic of my Forester on the beach!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2010 2.5 XT Limited
342 Posts
Hi,

I'm glad to see that SF.org is up and running again!! Unless my computer just couldn't find it...Anyway, the last time we chatted I had an '07 Forester XT, but I HAD to get an '09 after seeing them and "accidentally" test driving one with NAV. So, in Nov 2008 I traded in my '07 (very difficult) and bought an '09 XT with NAV. I love my new Forester, I also got the puddle lamps and front bumper cover. Here is a pic of my Forester on the beach!
The photo you posted gave me an impression of this

maybe because of the fishing equiement at the back and the sea.

Let me know if your forester can drive across the English Channel.
I probably need to convert my forester this summer because it is going to flood again at where I live... :Banane35:

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
Welcome back and looks great. Love the rocket launchers....sweet. When I first looked at the pic I thought if there was a way you could do that all around the FOZ you could live in it and have your white picket fence..........:biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts