Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 forester xt stage 3 vf48
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start off I am going to keep this as up to date as I can. I have owned my forester for about 2 years now and love it. I have done a fair bit of mods to it and will post pictures of all of them as I put the car back together(going to stage 3 so it's in pieces right now) to start off here she is in all here pride.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 forester xt stage 3 vf48
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now to the mods. So far what I have done to the car is a 3 in catback exhaust, grimmspeed downpipe, perrin turbo inlet(pain in the butt to do), mishimoto baffled oil catch can, cobb sf intake, 2004 wrx struts, boost gauge, prosport at gauge, grimmspeed tmic, and sti gauge cluster.
Mods to come:
Killerb pick up and baffle, sti oil pan, forged engine, vf48(possibly a fp once I go forged), equal length headers and a body wrap to make her gloss black.

·
Registered
04 Forester XT 5MT
74 Posts
Nice. Do you like the way the VF48 responds compared to the TD04? I'm going the same route, but am doing some supporting mods (AOS, baffle, oil pickup, catless uppipe) to go with it before installation and tune. Also, does the FSTi cluster do an "opening ceremony" like GD STi gauges do?

Looks good. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts