Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Nor-Cal. Just bought my 1st Subaru. A new 2010 2.5X Forester. I love it. Finding all kinds of reasons to go somewhere now.:woohoo:

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,740 Posts
Welcome to the Subaru family. You don't need a specific reason to drive your new Fozzy: just go and enjoy the new wheels:).

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome and yes as rusty jake mentioned, you don't need a reason to go out and drive it. If it puts a smile on your face just do it.

We hope you stick around and participate when you feel the need. You can also help us out by adding some vehicle info to your Signature, that way it'll show up every time you post, helping with model specific responses. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links and Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go.

Cheers

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome and yes as rusty jake mentioned, you don't need a reason to go out and drive it. If it puts a smile on your face just do it.

We hope you stick around and participate when you feel the need. You can also help us out by adding some vehicle info to your Signature, that way it'll show up every time you post, helping with model specific responses. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links and Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go.

Cheers
Thanks for the welcome. I tried to add the signature line ,but for some reason it doesn't work. I did add a custom avatar and a couple of pictures. Well maybe it just takes awhile. In the mean time I'm diggin this little rig the most. Big differance than driving my 02 Ford Excursion V-10 around town.

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess the sig line did work. (cool) Glad to be part of this group :)>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts