Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2004 2.5XT
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heya, finally have enough posts to toss up some pics of my ride. I purchased it bone stock back in January. Since then I've done a few simple things.

SPT intake
SPT catback exhaust
Autometer cobalt boost gauge
Seibon CWII carbon fiber scoop
KYB GR-2 WRX wagon struts
05 STI springs
3/8 Rear saggy butt spacers
18x9 +38 Drag DR-31' w/245-40-18 Dunlop sp600's
Muteki Extended Lugs (had to machine the circumference in order to fit holes)
Custom center caps to hide the fact I rock Drag wheels (I like to save money and not fear the idea of a rock hitting my wheels:biggrin:)

I still need to do a ton more. Tints/clear headlights/grille/de-badge/color match mirrors,appliques,rear hatch bar/simple stuff. I wish it was a little lower but this is my daily driver.. Anyway, pics!

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,140 Posts
I love the wheels on your forester, and the stance is great! Could be a tad lower though :D

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester 4EAT
5,462 Posts
Beautiful. I don't think it needs to be lower. Looks great with that wheel/tire combo.

·
Registered
06 WRX
10 Posts
looks good man! i have an 06wrx. thinking about getting an fxt as my dd and for the winter months especially after last winter. do those 245/40s rub at all?

·
Ol' Timer
2006 WRX Spec-C 6MT
5,961 Posts
looks good man! i have an 06wrx. thinking about getting an fxt as my dd and for the winter months especially after last winter. do those 245/40s rub at all?
It's all about offset. Short answer, it depends. Long answer, search the 245+ thread.

·
Registered
04 Forester XT
53 Posts
Love your car man!

I'm surprised you're one of the only other people here besides myself that wanted to paint the side mirrors, they look absolutely terrible in that graphite finish!

Anyways, yeah your wheels are fantastic and Im digging the ride height, it has a beefy looking stance together. Are you concerned about your wheel bearings going out with that offset?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts