Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'99 S-turbo
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
My wife and 6yr old daughter are flying out to Montreal ,tomorrow, for a couple of weeks. Has anyone any suggestions for sights or experiences that really shouldn't be missed? Not necessarily the big , better known ones, but something your kids loved.
Thanks for all the tips,
Nick.

·
Registered
533 Posts
you can rent bikes and roller blades in the old harbour. Go and see the old Olympic village and see the wildlife reserve place. I've been told that there is good strip joints but I don't feel that would be an appropriate place.

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
3,969 Posts
It's too bad it's not July.....they have the festival of laughs then with dozens of comedians at many different venues. I had a blast several years back & will be going again some day. :icon_cool:

·
Registered
'99 S-turbo
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sparspecker said:
you can rent bikes and roller blades in the old harbour. Go and see the old Olympic village and see the wildlife reserve place. I've been told that there is good strip joints but I don't feel that would be an appropriate place.
Er, No.. Daddy would be happy, but....
Takeoff in a jumbo is always a buzz, and she's gotta find a moose to bring back
It's just struck me... There's no-one upstairs, there's no-one next door... kinda quiet round here!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts