Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
07 XT Type U-nicorn 5MT
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

My friend's mom got shot two days ago and this low life took her car. This happened in Hercules CA (northern )

The car has been seen heading south and yesterday by nine pm was seen around Bakersfield.

If you see this vehicle please contact 911 or 7026865047

Thank you

Raul

Attachments

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,432 Posts
Oh crap, I just saw this on the news last night. Very sorry to hear about your friend's mom... what a horrible crime. :icon_frown:

·
Registered
07 XT Type U-nicorn 5MT
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! Yes ..indeed very sad .she was a good woman. Its just so weird and random

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2009 2.5X EJ253 Manual
2,802 Posts
I am without words. Low life is not even close to describing the scum that would do this. My heart goes out to you and your friend and his family. This person is likely desperate enough that this will lead to a shoot out with police. Hopefully they get him and no one else loses anyone.

·
Registered
05 Forester XS LL Bean Auto
240 Posts
I live in vallejo( the arm pit of the SF bay area) right across the bridge. Lots of scum in this area. If I see the filth, I will kill him myself.

·
Registered
2011 Forester Limited Auto w/nav
898 Posts
People suck.

What a terrible thing to happen to your friend's mother.

·
Registered
2009 2.5X EJ253 Manual
2,802 Posts
Good job to the Seatac PD! Those two easily, easily could have killed more people. Wonder if they were trying to make it to Canada? The Outback may be tough, but those Crown Vics are 4000 lb (1815 kg) tanks, especially when equipped with the bull bar accross the front like that. Suspects like this are the reason many officers carry 5.56mm AR-15's in their squads now.

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
The death penalty would be letting these two pathetic wastes of human beings off TOO easily.

·
Registered
2005 Forester L.L. Bean 4EAT Auto
455 Posts
That is a horrible, tragic story. It is these kinds of stories that make me want to buy a shotgun and a Glock 9mm with 15 rounds. Someone comes to my door to wreak havoc and they are going to get taken down quick. Glad they caught the jackwheels.:mob:

·
Registered
07 XT Type U-nicorn 5MT
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They found the vehicle ..its a couple .two thieves that have been on a robbing spree .

Car was found in Seattle

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2010 FXT 4EAT
415 Posts
what a horrible story. I am glad they caught the scum!

This is why I go no where without being armed! My rocky dog knows he has a job to do as well.

mrs. freezer knows how to use the weapons as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts