Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
SH10 2.5X Premium 4EAT
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just watched Showgirls (1995) on MAX in HD. a lot of boobage! weeeeee! wowzers on Elizabeth Berkley's piercing green eyes! ...among other things! hihi!
....and Gina Gershon is one very hot vixen.

:Banane08:

·
Oilfield Trash
2009 X AT
680 Posts
I'm not claiming that Showgirls was Cinematic excellence or anything but I never understood all the hate. I thought it was a decent story and the smokin' hot half naked babes were a GOOD thing.

Elizabeth Berkley's "dancing" is pretty stiff but she was so astoundingly hot that I had NO problem overlooking it (has anyone seen her lately, why would she allow a "Doctor" to do that to her?).

AND

Gina Gershon, WOW!!

Unclviny

Attachments

·
Premium Member
04 Acura TSX the slick 6 speed
2,395 Posts
It is amazing to me that we can talk about boobage and half naked babes and strippers, but that my religion thread got closed. Having said that, I enjoy the beauty of a hot woman too, and am happy to have married one. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2001 Forester Slushbox
1,784 Posts
It is amazing to me that we can talk about boobage and half naked babes and strippers, but that my religion thread got closed. Having said that, I enjoy the beauty of a hot woman too, and am happy to have married one. :biggrin:
Kinda say's something about our society in general don't ya think?
Personally I'm a fan of both.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
hmm that means i was 10 when i watched it. nice. :lol:

too bad i don't really remember anything about it :\

·
Registered
2000 Forester L
26 Posts
Because we can't all agree about religion... We can all agree about nice boobs!

·
Registered
04 Forester X, MT
1,051 Posts
Religion is a lightning rod topic, perhaps worse than politics. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore by people's lack of respect and decency. I think one should be able to debate and defend without getting overly emotional or resorting to name-calling. But that's a pretty tall order and unfortunately somehow often doesn't work out in the Forum format (or most others for that matter).

Women are so lovely.

·
The Modfather
2016 BRZ Limited - Manual 6 Speed Manual
8,095 Posts
It's been years since I've seen Showgirls :)

For some reason this thread reminds me of this video that has been around for ages.

Warning, this video may be NWS (aka Not Wife Safe)

Do not click it if you are offended by womans boobs, it is however educational as you will also be learning your ABC's, so it's got that going for it.

Viral Video,Viral Videos,Funny Viral Videos - ABC song

1 - 15 of 15 Posts