Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 BRZ Limited 6MT
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished my education, and I figured it'd be good to be home while I look for a job. The route was:

Holland, MI -> Badlands -> Minuteman Missile Site -> Mt. Rushmore -> Crazyhorse -> Devils Tower -> Grand Tetons -> Yellowstone -> SF, CA

Badlands

Mt. Rushmore

Devils Tower

WY heading to Jackson

Grand Tetons

Yellowstone

2007 XT Sports Manual
6,407 Posts
Amazing road trip/journey!!!

What school in Michigan did you attend? Western Michigan, Kendall Art School, Grand Valley State, Hope College? I am originally from SouthEast Michigan and picked up my Engineering degree from Michigan State.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT '06 STi 6MT
707 Posts
awesome road trip and pics bro! definitely makes me want to revisit a couple of those places someday.

·
Registered
13 BRZ Limited 6MT
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words. I attended Western Theological Seminary, which is located next to, but not a part of, Hope College. Notice the I brake for zingerman's sticker on the roof rack? Mmmm zingerman's!

·
Registered
2010 Forester XS Luxury
60 Posts
When i read Holland. i thought WOWWW thats a long journey with a Subaru, but it's Holland in the USA and not my Holland :rock: Nice pictures :woohoo: I also made a trip in 2007 that came across that area, but unfortunately with a rental Minivan and not with my Subaru. It's an amazing trip, looking good!
I do have a homepage (in Dutch...) of our trips in the USA, where you can see some pictures:
American Dreams

Theo

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester XT 5 speed manual.
741 Posts
Nice trip! What's the deal with the tires on the roof?

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester XT 5 speed manual.
741 Posts
Ah, I was thrown off because it looks like tires only, not rims with tires. Good eye on the winter treads.:)

·
Registered
2011 Forester 2.5X Prem
28 Posts
Cool pics. I'm hoping to take a nice long road trip in mine next year, but the wife wants to fly to Europe instead. I've got the rest of the year to convince her. :biggrin:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Im going on a trip from Michigan to Las Vegas and after seeing your pictures I think I may take a longer route to go through some more beautiful states.

·
Registered
2003 Forester Automatic :(
8 Posts
Awesome! I went to Western Michigan University for my Engineering Degree..GO Broncos!!

·
Registered
2009 Forester Auto
53 Posts
Hope grad? I great up in Holland and went to Calvin.....

Nice pics and it looks like you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts