Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
03 Forseter XS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody, new here and new to a forester, i havent actually gotten mine yet, but wed is the big day! did have a question concerning it, but i'll find elsewhere to post it! good to be here and looking forward to learning as much as i can!

·
Registered
03 Forseter XS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do asap, i actually have pics of it now! just need 12 more posts now! btw, love your xt project, i've gotten about 1/2 way through the post and its an incredible suby!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,944 Posts
Thanks for the compliment on my Member Journal. I have to admit doing the MODding is almost easier than the write up. :icon_eek:

As to posting pictures or links. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
03 Forseter XS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah perfect! well then here it is!
the second one is the part im still contemplating about whether or not to make the purchase. its the only real issue i see with the vehicle. so should i go for it?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
35,944 Posts
Is it the rusting that has you concerned? :confused: If you're in a State that salts the roads in the winter, it's going to be difficult to find an '03 that's rust free. Here in Oregon, they don't use road salts, so even our '95 Neon is rust free. :smile:

Bobby...

·
Super Moderator
35,944 Posts
If there's no body rust, most of the stuff underneath can be cleaned off & painted. It will be a PIA, but it can be done over the summer. You're going to have to get under there & have a good look. Better to know what's under there before you buy it. If the rusting is excessive, you might get the asking price reduced. :wink:

Bobby...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts