Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
comssc.org is hosting a weekday track event @ monticello. monticello is one of the most beautiful tracks on the east coast. best part of this is the event will only cost $160 bucks(first timers promotion like EMRA). only snag is, the deadline for registration is 4/20 - this tuesday!

all info can be found here: www.comscc.org / Monticello Motor Club - Premier country club race resort for automotive enthusiasts

im going on the 4th cant wait to finally get the foz on a real track!

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
109 Posts
That's a bucket list event for me, too bad I'm on operation baby watch. Any day now Kaboom!!! What's going on with your AutoX thread? Last year you had a listing of all the dates compiled into one thread.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it really is a nice track, its considered a country club for sports car.. i will def bring a camera! im going to use my gopro, and i have a point and shoot im going to jam in the passenger headrest, when i get to run instructorless!

·
Registered
2005 9-2x Aero Manual
343 Posts
I'd really like to do this, but I don't think it's going to work out. It's just too much to pack into a short time. It would mean additional time off of work and money after just doing Lime Rock on the 30th.

I hope you're still going to be up for an EMRA event later on in the season, hopefully with some other people from around here as well.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,760 Posts
Regular batteries are useless for camera/camcorders, they last mere minutes. I was using Nimh rechargeables , they easily pay for themselves and you can buy 2-3 sets so you'll have plenty power all day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts