Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my subaru roof molle rack.. Holds emergency, recovery, water, gas, etc. perfectly!

Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Technology Bag

Vehicle Window Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car Hood Window

Building Composite material Gas Tints and shades Automotive design

It is custom made to fit subaru interior ceiling. Shown is SG or SF but it will install with 4 interior bolts.

It is one of a kind since I had a friend make it from one he was using. Black powder coated. It is in great condition and fits perfectly. It gets a lot of compliments and will not disappoint!

Located in Seattle. Asking $240. It was almost double that new. It is hardly used and in perfect condition. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
For sale is my subaru roof molle rack.. Holds emergency, recovery, water, gas, etc. perfectly!

View attachment 570273

View attachment 570271

View attachment 570274

View attachment 570272

It is custom made to fit subaru interior ceiling. Shown is SG or SF but it will install with 4 interior bolts.

It is one of a kind since I had a friend make it from one he was using. Black powder coated. It is in great condition and fits perfectly. It gets a lot of compliments and will not disappoint!

Located in Seattle. Asking $240. It was almost double that new. It is hardly used and in perfect condition. Thanks!
PMed you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts