Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 MY07 FXT
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am writing to complain about a thread created without my permission in another section on this website.

In ten years of surfing automotive websites I have never seen such an act of immaturity by moderators purely based on the stupidity of another member who simply took something out of context and turned it into an off-topic war.

If "Sheepish" has a problem understanding something he/she should take it up with the moderators privately or with me (in this case) via PM.

Why on earth did the Moderators (Kevin?) decide to remove all post from that thread AND create a new one with a ludicrous title that insinuates that I am stupid. That will be there forever Kevin. It is slander and misrepresenting me as a member of this forum. it is out of context, rude, and simply Sheepish's problem not mine.

I ended the off topic conversation with a sarcastic comment after failing to diffuse Sheepish persistence with some weird understanding he conjured up out of my post about a driving on sand.

I asked him to drop it, I warned him he was reading between the lines, and yet he/she persisted so I gave up.

I am rewarded by the Moderators making a humiliating thread with all the out of context post attached.

Take it down! NOW! I will not tolerate this crap, and if you don't I'll take it further. (this means posting links to this site on as many forums as I can to highlight the issue, you can single me out and ban me, but I can always rejoin and you can't ban be from other forums). This is ridiculous.

For those who want to see: http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f102/driving-sand-magic-foresters-64338/#post701079

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,106 Posts
I didn't know anyone needed YOUR permission to create threads here? :crazy:

Quoted from our forum rules:

the Administrators and Moderators of this forum reserve the right to move, modify, delete or merge posts as needed, and Administrators can revoke posting privileges at their discretion and without explanation or prior warning.
Closing this waste of bandwidth now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.