Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

3941 - 3944 of 3944 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Im a traitor!

We did a thing. Wife needed a new car, so...

2017 Outback Limited 2.5i.

No plans for it, and no, its not replacing the forester. Just a replacement for the wifes old legacy. As you can see, mine is still there kicking at 205k miles. We just needed a new workhorse of a car that has space. Being a homeowner and relatively (keyword "relatively") handy with home repair and projects , im not particularly a fan of always loading up my SF5 with items, or the limited space of my smaller Legacy. While the Forester is still a wagon, its rather devoid of its original utility purpose, and since i frequent the Home Depot, we needed something that could keep up.
Looks beautiful! There is so much room in ever area of the interior!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,942
Welp, i figured its time to up the power. Between my career, my home, my family and my tuning business, ive been quite a busy guy, but this week the following gets installed:

-ID1000 injectors
-Aeromotive FPR
-IAG fuel rails / 6an lines
-Custom reverse-feed alignment.

Purchased and coming soon

-FP (ball bearing) 78HTA beta turbo (65#/min flow)
-3-inch Turbo inlet

On pump, this turbo puyshes 420-450 whp, and on alky...well.... we will see. With a good clutch, it should not have an issue pushing 550-600 wheel absolutely maxed out.

As for now, may the lord have mercy on my very organic HD exedy clutch kit.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,944
Thanks! Yeah, starting to kick it up with this thing.

More goodies!

New injectors:

New turbo:

Southbend clutch and Flywheel!

Obviously not all happening at once here, but the parts are in place. Been having a great time tuning the new injectors that drive like a breeze!

3941 - 3944 of 3944 Posts
About this Discussion
3.9K Replies
216 Participants
MikeDrives1
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing