Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
03 x
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i originally bought this fozzy for 350 taxes in from my work (used car dealership) with a blown rod bearing and a trash filled or so i thought interior.
looked like this after a quick clean out of the "trash" in it and the engine has been pulled. i found 20 gallons of interior paint and a dewalt xrp 18 volt cordless hammer drill with 2 batts and charger buried under the garbage.

ordered a 100,000km engine from a wrecker and had it safetied and drove it for the winter. now that its spring and i found this forum i have sourced 16 inch stock forester s wheels for free, added some bridgestone potenzas, some paint to the rims, lowered it the cheap way by cutting the springs for now( i have ordered some kyb wrx wagon struts and also ordered some 3/4" impreza wagon sport springs, all for an 03 ) next is some tinted windows. a body and paint job to get rid of some surface rust that has appeared over winter. but here she was last night on a trip home from visiting grandma ( my first son is 11 months old)

any and all coments welcome

P.S since i bought this forester i dont miss my 03 impreza 2.5rs ( that i sold with the baby on the way) at all

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
43,227 Posts

·
Registered
03 x
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok slight update. my foz now sits on gc wagon springs and front struts and gd wagon rear struts. this acheved the ridehight i was after with no saggy butt syndrome. i also removed the spacers and gave it a good alignment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.