Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing research on the best all around all weather tires to replace my stock ones once they are done. Any one tried these Michellines? Any first hand experience on 2010/2009 forester?

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am doing research on the best all around all weather tires to replace my stock ones once they are done. Any one tried these Michellines? Any first hand experience on 2010/2009 forester?
Oki I just did some more research and my second choice will be Hankook Ventus AS RH07 235/55-17 any one tried these? I would rather go wider than narrower.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
I have tried the Hydro Edge but in a 215/60/16 that fit my old Forester. Great tire in wet conditions and even handled some light snowfalls (before I had dedicated snows) The tread design will pick up stones and debris very easily, believe it or not but I had more flats (nails, screws)with the Hydro Edge (6) than any other tire I've had in over 30 years of driving.

Take a look at the Continental Extreme Contacts, a lot of members are running them as a performance all-season as I am (have dedicated snows as well) and love them.

Read the reviews and survey results on Tire Rack for a broader selection of tires. Everyone has a favourite and the Hydro Edge may work for you, where it didn't for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts