Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

81 - 100 of 218 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Where do you see them? On the website it says out of stock
We do not have all the product codes in our system just yet but we can still special order whichever model you're after. Shoot us a PM with the model, size and finish and we''ll double check price and availability for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do the MR501 and TA KO2 235/75R15 fit on an 08 Forester? I am thinking of getting some this week if there aren't any rubbing issues, thanks for any help.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Do the MR501 and TA KO2 235/75R15 fit on an 08 Forester? I am thinking of getting some this week if there aren't any rubbing issues, thanks for any help.
08 fozzys dont have the same wheel clearance then the newer SH and SJ models. you would need modifications to not only gain lift clearance but inner wheel well clearance to fit a 29" tire. If I were you I would look at the MR501 with a 225/70R15 General Grabber AT2. Youll save some $$ too!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Does anyone know if these MR502 17x8 fit SJ Forester XT's?

This guy says no although I'm not sure what size he tried. I would assume 17's but I could be wrong.
Confirmed that they do NOT fit 2014+ XT, contrary to what Discount had indicated. The calipers have a reinforced edge to the back side that prevents the wheel from being able to seat evenly on the hub.

·
Registered
38 Posts
MR501 with a 225/70R15 General Grabber AT2. on a 2013 forester? Or do i need to drop to 215?

Has anyone tried the MR501 on the 09-13 foresters. I saw mention that they would not fit the 08's, not sure if that affects any of the other years. I have a 2011 I am looking at getting a set for. Find a few pics of the MR501 on 2014's, Crosstreks, and that's about it. Any info would be great. Keep coming up to the same posts on the newer vehicles in my searches.

Tire size wise I was thinking 215/70R15 which gets it close to stock diameter for the 16" and good tire selection.

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
These will fit your 2011 Forester. Going with the 215/70R-15 you should fit as you mentioned it is very close to the stock size.

Unfortunately Method is currently out of stock on the MR501 wheels until Mid April at this time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
These will fit your 2011 Forester. Going with the 215/70R-15 you should fit as you mentioned it is very close to the stock size.

Unfortunately Method is currently out of stock on the MR501 wheels until Mid April at this time.

Do you know if the new +48 offset 15x7 501's will fit a 2016 Forester (non turbo)? And do you ship to Canada? I would really like a set of them when they're back in stock if the price isn't completely absurd. However, between our monopoly money, import taxes, and shipping, I am slightly less than optimistic :(

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
The MR501 is 15x7 5-100 +48. It is the same width and offset as your stock wheels and will fit your vehicle.

We ship free to Canada, but since we are a non-resident importer we collect all tax and duties up front so when UPS Delivered to your door there are no additional fees due. We collect $50.00 per wheel for tax and duties.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The MR501 is 15x7 5-100 +48. It is the same width and offset as your stock wheels and will fit your vehicle.

We ship free to Canada, but since we are a non-resident importer we collect all tax and duties up front so when UPS Delivered to your door there are no additional fees due. We collect $50.00 per wheel for tax and duties.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.
Well this is good news, thanks for the info! Will they pop up on your website when they become available again?

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Well this is good news, thanks for the info! Will they pop up on your website when they become available again?
Happy to help!

We do not have a part number for the 15-inch MR501 so until we do, this wheel won't display on our websites. That said, we can still put an order in with Method for a set specifically for you. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our representatives will take care of you.

81 - 100 of 218 Posts