Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
looks good. How does it drive? this is 33 mm less offset which mean the scrub radius are greatly changed from stock 48. Does it pull unevenly under braking or produce noticeable torque steer when accelerate hard in low traction situation?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Drives like a glove I have sti sways but braking and all is fine.. It does have a wider track but I don't see a noticeable difference other then a "softer" ride.. I like em a lot! The whole scrub stuff doesn't really apply unless your tracking the car or being overly aggressive on the handling tracks straight brakes great no issues to complain of other then they're really really awesome and absolutely make my ladies Fozzie!!

·
Supporting Vendor
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Will these clear 06 brakes! Greatly interested!
We haven't test fit them but based on the specs they look like they should clear standard forester brakes without any issues. PM us if you'd like to order a set and if they don't clear we'll pay the return shipping and refund you in full.

Can you ship to Australia and estimated cost? If so, can you contact me via PM as I would like to order 5.
Yes, we ship to Australia, PM on the way.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Photos Submitted by Jon N from Homestead, PA on a 14XV Crosstrek.. MAN they look good! With the OWL General Grabber AT2 225/70R15..

Congrats Jon on being the 1st XV owner in the world with these mounted on a DD!! Cust stated "extremely happy, has an almost non noticeable rub at max turn of wheel, but excited about the setup being the first one with these on a crosstrek at fully stock!"

·
Supporting Vendor
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
21 - 40 of 218 Posts
About this Discussion
217 Replies
79 Participants
Discount Tire
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing