Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
The thing is, it's not clear what exactly VT-Spec 2 changes, are you saying that the main wheel hasn't changed? If that's the case, I don't think they'd add the "2" - the original VT-Spec didn't come with a trim ring either

Now if the VT-Spec 2 has different dynamics, maybe a different weight, a different dimension somewhere, I don't think it could be matched with a VT-Spec 1 wheel?
I spoke with Method and you're right about the VT-Spec 1 not coming with a trim ring/cap.

The ONLY difference is they changed the center cap bore to fit the Subaru snap-in center cap - everything else is the same.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi!
Looking for a quote on the 15" method 502 black with Yokohama GO15 225/70/15.. will need tpms/install have a DT store near me. Also interested if the 15" motegi mr139 is an option? (2018 Forester premium 2.5i)
Thanks! Any help is appreciated

Disregard above you PMed me

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!
Looking for a quote on the 15" method 502 black with Yokohama GO15 225/70/15.. will need tpms/install have a DT store near me. (2018 Forester premium 2.5i)
Also interested in getting a quote similar to this. 15" Method MR502 Vt-Spec 2 (black painted) with the GO15 225/70/15, including TMPS installed. I have a store right down the road, been a customer for years, and hope to give you guys this business!

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Hi!
Looking for a quote on the 15" method 502 black with Yokohama GO15 225/70/15.. will need tpms/install have a DT store near me. Also interested if the 15" motegi mr139 is an option? (2018 Forester premium 2.5i)

Also interested in getting a quote similar to this. 15" Method MR502 Vt-Spec 2 (black painted) with the GO15 225/70/15, including TMPS installed. I have a store right down the road, been a customer for years, and hope to give you guys this business!
Thank you both for your interest in our products. We know there are many choices for tires and wheels these days and we appreciate you reaching out to us. PM's replies to both messages. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thank you both for your interest in our products. We know there are many choices for tires and wheels these days and we appreciate you reaching out to us. PM's replies to both messages. :thumbsup:
I'm also interested in the 15" Method MR502 Vt-Spec in Silver (5x100, +15mm) with some 225/70/15 rubber. Any chance you could help out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi!

In case anyone was interested in the final product got my wheels installed today! I think they look great. Don from discount tire was awesome to deal with!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would these fit on a stock 99 Subaru Forester s ? Wanting to get some but new to Subaru and don’t know the specs to upgrade to these method rims.

201 - 218 of 218 Posts