5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a good one! See you all in 2014! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2007 Outback Manual
575 Posts
You too :biggrin:

Youngest is poorly so while mum looks after her, me and the eldest are watching Monsters University and eating too many biscuits :new_multi:

·
Registered
2004 FSTi 6 speed manual
1,999 Posts
Yeah man

HAPPY NEW YEAR bruv and to all here too

:Banane35:

Hope you all have a sweet Hogmanay

Andy

·
Registered
01 UK S-Turbo AT
1,556 Posts
Happy Hogmonay foresters one and all!

I've left the wife and older child at the party. I've come back with younger who's now asleep and I've got a glass of port in one hand, jazz cigarette in the other and 'Vanishing Point'' on, which I've never seen before....! It's AWESOME so far. Just a shame about the sound editing....

Mike

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2006 STI
6,975 Posts
Happy New Year folks.

We eschewed all gatherings in favour of a night in with the home cinema... no "special" cigarettes though.

We get a cracking view of loads of midnight firework displays from our bedrooms as we can see as far as Wembley stadium, so quite spectacular. No point venturing out to deal with the public!

·
Registered
2014 XE CVT
1,362 Posts
Happy New Year! We went to an Anglo-Japanese party in High Wycombe.

Happy New Year folks.

We eschewed all gatherings in favour of a night in with the home cinema... no "special" cigarettes though.

We get a cracking view of loads of midnight firework displays from our bedrooms as we can see as far as Wembley stadium, so quite spectacular. No point venturing out to deal with the public!
Does that mean everyone in Wembley Stadium can see into your bedroom? :lildevil: :lol:

·
Registered
2015 Fiat van Man stick
4,808 Posts
Happy New Year everyone. I feel rough! One of those pints must have been off.:puke:

·
Registered
00 I've had allsorts both
1,376 Posts
feel the same..

..Happy New Year to one and :puke:aaaalloverme'jama's

Anyone got any resolutions ?

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,588 Posts
Happy New Year everyone!