Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2185 Posts

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the MD, VA, PA thread. We hope you enjoy the camaraderie and participate in the discussions. Occasionally we like to get together for various reasons and the more, the merrier!

We just had a meet up on Sunday Oct 22nd at Shane's place. Only 4 people were present but it was a blast none the less. Here are some pictures:

We hope to make this a regular thing. Any new info will be posted here.

·
Registered
634 Posts
It was a good time, we got to do another meet again soon. So looks like you all installed the steering bushings on Shane's SF after I left? How did it go?
Thanks again for helping install the new suspension on my SF, and for having us over Shane.

·
I Heart Beer
2000 Forester L
716 Posts
ha we tried to do the steering bushings on my car, the bolts didn't want to come all the way out so we shot them with some pb blaster and gonna let em sit for a week or so and try again.
got some pics of this meet. it was a good time and got just about everything installed :icon_rolleyes:

Todd (aka Toddlamp) on the silver 06 xt installed rear swaybar mounts, changed oil, played with oil cooler, probably some other stuff that i forget

The black beauty above had some sweet pb blaster installed sprayed on some bolts, and thats about it

Noah (aka Nachas) had a expertly installed :lol: suspension, wrx wagon springs and struts.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT
1,362 Posts
Looks like you guys had a good time, we just had a "anyone on the other side of philly" meet last week, 10/14. We had 6 Forester and an STI, hopefully we can all get together for the next one. I'll get some pics up of ours too.
Scott

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well then you find a place that is nice. It needs to be is a place that is as centrally located as possible. I think it should be something we do at night and installed during the day. Is there anyone that will volunteer their place?

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT
1,362 Posts
We should all get together for a dinner around the holidays, it will be to cold to work on cars but it would be nice to meet everyone from all the surrounding states (Pa, NJ, Va, Md, De.. and so on) We could reserve a back room at a restaurant some where in the middle for all of us. What do you guys think?

But yes, if we could get a larger meet before it gets cold that would be nice too, not sure how many more weeks we will have.

·
Registered
576 Posts
just got this through myspace!

November 18, 2006
11-4pm

We’d like to invite area enthusiasts in for an open house!

Come hang out, meet the Agile staff, talk to fellow car enthusiasts and tour the shop.

Who: car enthusiasts

What: Agile Open House

Where: Agile Automotive Performance
2315 Bel Air Road
Fallston, MD 21047

When: Saturday, November 18, 2006

Time: 11am-4pm

Questions? Contact us 410-877-3003 or visit www.agileauto.com

Free food for as long as it lasts (first come first serve)

Discounted parts. These discounts apply to in stock items only. Inventory is limited.

Yardsale. Rummage through our pile of used parts and see what you’ll find.

1 - 20 of 2185 Posts