Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my car from Mark Miller Subaru in Salt Lake City Utah and I live in Washington. Their internet department is exchellent, Brad and Carla was my contact, they responded to all my emails and phone call quickly, got all the paperworks done (do my own financing), and have the car shipped to Washington for a reasonable price. Make the whole interstate car purchasing transaction smooth as it can.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Shipping

I know the dock in the Vancouver/Portland area has an entry point for Subarus being shipped from Japan. Wow, it seems the coastal dealers would beat the price of an inland dealer. Bob L.

·
Ol' Timer
6,091 Posts
I'm actually pretty surprised. I've avoided Miller for several reasons, high prices, poor customer service, don't know their cars at all (tried to tell me the 07 X came with rear disks, but the car had on drums. I showed the salesman and he said, "those are covers to protect them"!!), really crappy trade-in offers, and generally poor condition vehicles.
Glad it worked out well for you, but every time I've deal with them I was unhappy.
Nate Wade is the preferred dealer for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts