Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,748 Posts
We don't talk about things like that in polite company...

...and that's why it was edited. Thanks for letting me know that your order got there.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey Roo, just wanted to say what a small world we line in as my good childhood friend just bought an 07' blue impreza for his wife and new daughter at Marin Subaru. After driving my 05 XT he's dying to trade in his toyota pick-up for a forester. anyways, he got your card and saw on the back that your the admin here. He was so psyched that it made him want a forester even more. Just wanted to say he said you were a very nice guy and is so happy with his new ride. When I'm out their in a few months, maybe I can stop in a and say hello ?

rock on !
jon

·
Premium Member
5,748 Posts
Hey Roo, just wanted to say what a small world we line in as my good childhood friend just bought an 07' blue impreza for his wife and new daughter at Marin Subaru. After driving my 05 XT he's dying to trade in his toyota pick-up for a forester. anyways, he got your card and saw on the back that your the admin here. He was so psyched that it made him want a forester even more. Just wanted to say he said you were a very nice guy and is so happy with his new ride. When I'm out their in a few months, maybe I can stop in a and say hello ?

rock on !
jon
Come on by!! If you make it over a weekend, if we're not busy, we'll give you a nice little tour of the wine country.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Greg aka Roo helped me with a big parts order the other week for my Forester XT suspension conversion, and saved me a ton of money over another dealer... :)

But I have to give praise to the service department, too! They helped me out in a real clincher today. My car started making a horrible smell, and when I went under to look, there was axle grease all over the exhaust from a broken CV boot. I needed it fixed ASAP as I'm driving about 1,000 miles to Seattle tomorrow! Marin Subaru was able to find time for me AND give me a great price. I don't feel ripped off like I have going to other dealers... I could have done the job myself I'm sure but I didn't want to risk finding out at 9pm I am missing this part or this tool, etc etc.

Thanks!!!
I am a happy man today, although that money was going to be used toward a nice cermaic tint job, oh well. :)

61 - 67 of 67 Posts