Premium Member
61 Posts
It is the same day as the rallye, could be a great full day of subeing

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking of doing the rally, thanks.

G

·
Thanks Roo for putting this up on the site! I really appreciate it. I am working on the other two site's you recommented as well.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I'm coming to this event. :)

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Roo said:
Yeah, I'm coming to this event. :)
Both you and Silke?

If so I will try to make it, so I can say hi to both of you in person. No guarantee though, as I might have to work that Saturday.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,437 Posts
Yep, Roo and I will both be there. :)

G

·
A STICKY!!!!! I feel so loved. See and you think I am being a smarta$$. This is why I love the Subaru community. Ok nuff of the mushy stuff, there is another update!

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
I'm definitely coming. I've told my work I won't be pulling OT that weekend. Since most folks will bring chips and meat, I'm going to bring pies and cookies.

·
Administrator
29,437 Posts
Bump for this Saturday! The weather forecast calls for cool weather and showers, but so far this meet is still on track from what I can gather from the other boards. Anyone else coming?

For those looking for a full day of Subie fun, a few of us will be heading down to Mountain View afterwards to participate in the "Spy Hunter" Gimmick Rally presented by the Rallye Club. :grin:

G

·
Have Faith!!

Time for the big update! The first post has some additions as to what people are bringing. Now you might ask your self where in the hell have I been. Well my father came in to town to visit and that took a lot of my time. Once he left my GF got in to an car wreck and I have been dealing with that. If you would like to read about how she rolled it click here.

Per weather.com, on Saturday March 4th there is now only a 10% chance of precipitation, cloudy sky's and SSE winds at 10mph.

We are planing to do a drive after the BBQ to Rockville through Lake Beareisa. There will be two groups. 1st group will be lead by Allen in a Black 05 STi, this will be our "fast" group :drive: . The 2nd group will be lead by me, I have an Blue 04 STi, this will be the "slow" group :cool: . The 2nd group will abide by the posted speed limit. Both groups will stop at the Lake Beareisa damn for a little rest and a photo opportunity. We will then continue towards Rockville. If you want to turn around there at the damn you can however it will be just as quick to go all the way to Rockville. We will stop at Rockville and at that point My self or Allen will lead the group's to 80 and back to the park. If you should feel froggy, be my guest and take the long way back. It will be right at an 2 hour drive from the time we leave the park to Rockville that will include the stop at the damn. I will bring my second car as a "storage car" so every one that has grilling supplies and what not can leave it there at the park and come back to pick it up.

A couple more things. I will not be held responsible for any thing that might go wrong on this drive. If you go, you go knowing that some thing might happen. I will do every thing with in my power to make sure nothing does. I am sure the will be questions. PM me asking for my cell and I will be more than happy to give it to you. You know in case you cant find the park or some thing like that.

·
Administrator
29,437 Posts
Some pics from today's BBQ and drive...

G

·
Thank you for making it out Roo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a blast and hope every one else did as well. I will have my pic's up soon and the links to check out every one else's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts