Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
04 forester xt
969 Posts
mann, i ordered a set of swifts back in jan on a shipment that was coming in end of feb or beginning of march, is there any update? i cant pm yet

·
Premium Member
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,528 Posts
We have already exhausted out our last shipment of springs. Everyone who was backordered should have gotten their springs already. Our next shipment is scheduled to arrive at the end of this month.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
2006 Forester 2.5 XT
33 Posts
Ordered springs from Gary and had them in my hand after just 9 days! That is extremely good considering I live in Sweden. Service was A+.

Installed them yesterday and I'm very happy with the performance. Car feels a lot tighter with no degradation in comfort.

+1 for Gary and Mann Engineering! :Banane17:

Let's see when my Sway-bar turns up from Subimods, only been 7 weeks so far :evilatyou:

·
Registered
09 Forester Limited
183 Posts
I opened this old thread in response to Pleiad 7s request to search for an existing thread to post info about vendors.
I answered the request from Gary for an stock 09 Forester to measure for development of new suspension components. It was my first visit to Mann Engineering. Their facility at 1845 Walsh Ave in Santa Clara, CA was spotlessly clean and professional. I spent two hours reading Subie mags and eating my lunch. I have no need for racing parts but I wanted to help a vendor who is a site sponsor
Gary has enormous knowledge of Subie suspension systems and solutions. I was impressed with his professionalism. In fairness, I did accept a small bottle of Griots "Speed Shine" instant detailer. He also topped of my crankcase and balanced the air pressure in my tires. He did not compensate me in any way for this review and does not know it's being posted.

·
Registered
2012 Forester Manual
12 Posts
Mann Engineering

I purchased a couple of items from Mann Engineering last weekend and they arrived here on friday, 5 days from the US of A to the west coast of Australia, I am impressed, I have had postage from the east coast of Oz take that long. USPS was obviously a good choice of carrier to use.

Dealing with Gary has been a pleasure, always quick to respond to enquiries here on the forum and through emails, very professional indeed and would highly recommend Mann Engineering to anyone seeking to upgrade there Subaru.

Thanks Gary and all the best.

Graham

·
Registered
2013 Forester Automatic due to bad leg.
414 Posts
Props to Gary for handling all the Q/A lately. Guy's a wealth of knowledge and experience, the two things I look for in a shop to use when the time arises.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts