Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 camry se 6AT
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of Swift springs from Gary at Mann-Engineering and received the shipment in 3 business days. The box was very well packaged and customer service is top notch. Gary would always return my emails/PMs within hours and follow up with me to make sure I had all the info I needed with my questions. One of the best vendors I have done business with. Now I can't wait to get the springs on the car.

http://www.mann-engineering.com/

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,788 Posts
Very positive experience dealing with Gary, he hooked me up with a set of Swift springs for my new '07 Forester. He's responded to private messages very quickly and was super helpful. Met him in person to pick up the springs, quick and smooth transaction. He recommended to have springs installed at LIC Motorsports in Novato, guys there were very cool and did a great job. Car feels very different with the Swift springs and Cusco RSB, much better handling and great ride. Before and after pictures here:

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=213742#post213742

Thank you very much Gary.

Stan

·
Registered
2006 forester xt 5speed
837 Posts
gary @ mann engineering

just got my swifts and air box hose big thanks to gary
@ mann-

if you read this do you carry the cobb acessport v2 and do you have a dyno? thanks

·
Premium Member
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,532 Posts
just got my swifts and air box hose big thanks to gary
@ mann-

if you read this do you carry the cobb acessport v2 and do you have a dyno? thanks
We do not do much engine if anything other than hoses. We recommend the ECUTek over the accessport as we have always had better experiences with it.

Dyno. We have a motor build that takes care of that for us. But they are down south.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Premium Member
2012 camry se 6AT
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, this thread is more than a year old. haha

Regards,
Gary
Gosh I must be blind. Didn't see your post until 3 months after (today). :icon_redface:

That also means the WRX Swift springs have been on my car since late January of 2006. :icon_cool:

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
Gosh I must be blind. Didn't see your post until 3 months after (today). :icon_redface:

That also means the WRX Swift springs have been on my car since late January of 2006. :icon_cool:
No worries. :)

Still loving the springs I take it. ;)

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
126 Posts
Mann, Auto Innovations, & Capitol Subaru of SJ

Just another happy Swift believer.

1.Gary at Mann Engineering: Great vendor, who's heart is really in it for us.
Picked up Swifts Sat. Gary, I could have hung
out all day talking. Loved your cars and stuff.

2.Auto Innovations of Milpitas:Gary at Mann tells me cancel your intall at
GB Motortsports. "Wait to get in here".
Orlando and crew did a great job. A little
-Camber alignment, WOHOO! watch out A3.

Unfotunatley, when installing the final spring, they notice my left rear strut leaking. Do you want us to put it back to stock to replace the strut under warranty? really!! I only have 7,600 miles on it. No way leave it, i'll figure something out. Orlando, "come back when you have it replaced we'll re-do alignment free.

3.Capitol Subaru of SJ: Spoke with Rod Curly the GM
and Justin my service writer.
No worries its under warranty

Big thanks to all! Any owners in the Bay Area? If you want a real Forester Sport Wagon and not a mini suv. This is truly the way!

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT SOLD
145 Posts
Mann Engineering

Super customer service. Ordered Swift Springs on Tuesday and they arrived the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
Super customer service. Ordered Swift Springs on Tuesday and they arrived the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Thanks for the compliments. Hope you are enjoying the springs. We do our best in getting things out as soon as possible. :)

Thanks again,
Gary

1 - 20 of 28 Posts