Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spreading a little love to Manchester NH Subaru. Bought my 2nd car from them this year (2007 Tribeca in Jan and 2008 Forester in Sept). Previously used Nashua NH Subaru for 3 other subaru purchases (Jeff D.). Beth in sales was great for both purchases. Told her what I wanted on the B9, they got the vehicle for me since they didn't have it on the lot, gave me a better trade price and came down to the price of a Sante Fe, all in about 15 minutes. Called her the other day looking for a minivan, asked her to run some number on a new Forester for the heck of it with a 05 Baja trade in with allot of negative equity..........A few phone calls, I ended up with a new forester instead of a used minivan and a lower APR than my credit union to boot :). A+ accross the boards. Thier Service dept is Top notch, they've always taken care of me and my wife since 2003 with Warrenty work, loaners, last minute appointments, discounts etc..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ha!! I just bought my 08 Forester at the end of Sept. Beth was great and would recommend Manchester Suby. There were the best deal out of keene, Concord, and nashua. How's there service dept.?

·
Registered
31 Posts
MikeyMike:

I have not used Subaru of manchester service center yet. I can tell you that with our puerchase of a new forester they gave us free state inspection every year. Also, I just broguht our new 08 in for a weird noise and keene service was great.

Cheers,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts