Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Audi S4 Avant 6 spd Triptronic
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made a Onesie for my son. He is due May 13th...so not long!

I have a few more planned, if I can get Subydude to give me that will work for boost logo, I would love to put that on a Onesie! (Maybe say will work for breast milk :biggrin:)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wondered why the STI logo was in blue:banana:I looked at the picture before the post.
Yeah I debated about the pink STi...so I did it in blue and left a small pink outline. (Gotta stick with the blue + boy theme!)

·
Former Foz Dude
2010 WRX STI SE STI 6-speed, yo
1,362 Posts
Where'd you get these made?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ That is awesome!

Ok all here is what I have been working on. I took my Subydude shirt and scanned it. I then spent about 5 hrs cleaning up the picture. Not only did I change the car from a WRX STi, I made it look pretty damn close to my car!

^^Scan
My boys onesie! And yes it does say Breast Milk :evilatyou:

·
Registered
2013 BRZ 6speed RWD
53 Posts
how do u get the iron ons to turn out so nice? When I do them they always leave a full page border on the thing i iron on, urs looks like only the letters went on?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how do u get the iron ons to turn out so nice? When I do them they always leave a full page border on the thing i iron on, urs looks like only the letters went on?
I cut the paper to a 1/8 of an inch from the actual picture. And say the My First Subaru one, I cut it all around, so it wasn't just a straight up square, I traced around each letter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts