Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know Dan is a good guy and all but I am not happy. I put in an order last year (roughly 3 months ago) for a little STi carbon fibre emblem. I kept calling and checking...stopping by as well. So I finally find the message on the answering machine at home saying that it came in but I didn't get home until 9PM so it was too late to call. Anyways, I call them this morning and what was said to me, "William? Hi, yeah...the emblem came in but b/c we didn't hear from you we sold it to a guy yesterday night." :shock: ...so I wait an extra month for this emblem that the order was put in by me and they give it to a guy that walks in off the street b/c they didn't hear back from me that night? really!...well I told the guy not to bother getting me another one and I will take my business somewhere else...besides I can get it cheaper than they sell it anyways, but it was just convient for me b/c it was right down the road from my work and thought they could use my business but I guess I was wrong.
UPDATE FARTHER DOWN

·
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VSB XT said:
Dude, I know how you feel! Just not about Mach V.
It just really peeves me. I mean they said 6-8 weeks to get it in...so ~3 months later it gets in and they can't wait a day whereas I had to wait how much longer?

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Hi William,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Why don't you come by the shop, introduce yourself, and I'll see if we can get you something else that you might be interested in? I don't want to see anyone go away unhappy.

--Dan
Mach V
FastWRX.com

·
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I stopped by MachV to talk to Dan before work this morning. He appologized as well as the other clerk/guy who placed it in the display case which it ended up getting sold. Dan is a good guy just like everyone says. He said he would order me another emblem and I am sure he will knock some off the price for the ordeal I went through waiting for the first one.

So, all-in-all they are good in my book again. +1 for Dan and MachV.

Also, he has a JDM set of rain guards for the SF forester. FYI to anyone with an SF but that doesn't help me b/c I have an SG.

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
If you can't find Dan at Mach V or if he's not around ask for Will. Both good guys.

·
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE:

Well, I stopped by MachV to pick up my new badge. Dan had gone out of his way to rectify the whole situation w/ me. Thanks Dan. I will definitely be doing business there again.;)

·
Premium Member
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited High Torque CVT
783 Posts
+1 for Mach V! They have always been great to work with. I am sending my boyfriend down there to get a tune very soon.

Jackie

·
Ze flying Russian
2007 STI
2,008 Posts
SubaruPartsGirl said:
+1 for Mach V! They have always been great to work with. I am sending my boyfriend down there to get a tune very soon.

Jackie
Hmm ... will your boyfriend himself be getting a tune? Hey, Dan, should we now call you Doctor? :lol:

·
Premium Member
98 GM67 + 03 SG
357 Posts
Brought my 03 Forester to Mach V for demount of existing tires, mounting new tires, balancing and 4 wheel alignment. First off, they allowed me to drop ship the tires from Tire Rack directly to them. With some great timing from Luke (yet another plug) I was able to drop the car off in the morning and had it ready to go by the time I left work.

So good was their timing that I got behind my own car out on its test ride on my way to the shop from work! :D

All told, the Foz runs great. Well balanced, steers straight and nothing out of the ordinary. I know this is all a part of general customer service, but sometimes that can be hard to find from tire places.

Great prices, great service and a pleasure to deal with. They run a quality show and are well worth the time and effort to do business with them. Even better that they're in my proverbial back yard. A pleasure doing business with them, and I'll be coming back for sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts