Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sports 6MT
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just finished a 5x114 STI 6 speed drivetrain, mounts, and suspension swap. The car has 116K miles on it. I bought the car at about 100K and it has very little rust on it. You can see for yourself, though. Feel free to make me an offer. It is best offer on anything without a price. Willing to haggle, but the more you buy the better the deal. I'm trying to move this stuff in as few transactions as possible. I put all the images into a single album.

2007 FXT Takeoff Parts:
  • Steering wheel with JDM airbag ($60)
  • Injectors
  • 5MT shift knob
  • Dash pocket and clock mounts
  • World Rally Blue C-pillar covers
STI and Aftermarket Parts:
  • STI Right Angle Intercooler Hose ($35)
You are responsible for checking fitment on your vehicle.
Must agree on price before meeting because you are getting exactly what you see in the pictures and last minute haggling is a waste of time.

·
Registered
1998 Forester L 5MT
88 Posts
I'd be interested in both the front steering knuckles and axles if they have good bearings in them / no torn boots. Need the ABS sensor for them with it. Feel free to PM me a price, I might be interested in a couple random brackets too (for the up pipe and heat shield).

edit: do not need the brakes or anything else as I already have Legacy GT brakes / STI control arms / new ball joints etc.

-Justin

·
Registered
1999 Forester S
457 Posts
I'd love to buy your STI turbo to intercooler right-angle hose. How much and what's your paypal?

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
17 Posts
Did the STI intercooler fit up good and does it have any issues? I am interested so thought to ask if still available.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 05-07 STI intercoolers fit pretty good on these cars. The air inlet and outlet certainly fit fine. The only problem is that they rub against the AC line. There are tons of posts on this. Most people just put a rubber hose on the AC line.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dropped transmission/drivetrain package price. Lowered a bunch of other prices and removed some items.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The JDM Sway bars will fit on a 2006 XT? What is the difference between the USDM vs the JDM? What would I need to get it to fit on my car? Would you ship this?

·
Registered
1998 Forester L 5MT
88 Posts
I'd be interested in both the front steering knuckles and axles if they have good bearings in them / no torn boots. Need the ABS sensor for them with it. Feel free to PM me a price, I might be interested in a couple random brackets too (for the up pipe and heat shield).

edit: do not need the brakes or anything else as I already have Legacy GT brakes / STI control arms / new ball joints etc.

-Justin
Still interested in the knuckles. Possibly a couple other things. I work in Lexington can pick up.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@xjsc16x, sent you a PM.

I think I got back to most everyone else with a few exceptions. Sorry to those of you asking about shipping crossmembers and other large items. I'm not at the stage of wanting to do that yet. Again, sorry about that.

For those asking about the intercooler, I have a sale pending. I will get back to you in the order you asked about it or let you know when it is sold.

Thanks to everyone for being patient with me. I am running this stuff on four websites and it is a bit hard to keep up with all of the inquiries. Honestly, I should probably just be using faceballs. Can't get myself to, though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Updated post to simplify listing. Will ship almost anything. Larger stuff might get a small price bump to compensate for the additional work.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.