Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sports 6MT
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself after lurking for many years. I bought my XT in 2016 and have been slowly gathering parts and wrenching on it. I spent the winter doing a V9 STI drivetrain swap (from JDMRacingMotors) and am just getting going on power mods. I figured it was time to get more involved in the forum since it has been such a great resource for me. Here is a (mediocre) shot of the car on the way to the alignment shop.

Here is a current parts list.

-17x8 STI wheels (5x114)
-Feal 441 coilovers
-V9 STI steering rack, steering universal joint, and steering wheel
-V9 STI control arms, trailing links, sway bars, hubs, kuckles
-V9 STI Brembo calipers and rotors
-V9 STI transmission, R180 differential, driveshaft, axles
-V9 STI front and rear crossmembers (spacers deleted), transmission mount
-Double DIN dash pod for Sony XAV-AX5000 with backup camera
-Whiteline rear strut bar (KSB590Q), fender braces, trunk brace

Looking forward to sharing more as the build progresses. Thanks again to the community for taking the time to help people and share their builds, problems, and solutions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sports 6MT
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, @2.5x_sleeper. That's a bummer about the picture. I can see it. I uploaded it as an attachment, dragged it into the post, and then deleted the attachment since it seemed like it had stashed it away in my profile somewhere. Maybe I shouldn't have deleted the attachment. I originally tried to use a Google Photos sharing link, but that didn't even show up in the post preview. Any thoughts on a foolproof method for attaching images?

Tried leaving the attachment on the post. Hope that fixed it. Seems to work in a incognito browser anyway.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,028 Posts
The picture is there now! Nice looking Forester.

Any thoughts on a foolproof method for attaching images?
The forum allows a generous amount of storage, so I attach my pictures or images as an "Attached Thumbnail". If I want a larger picture, I embed the attachment link into the post.

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts