Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 hta 68 xti
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
i just bought a set of toyo proxes 4 (excellent so far) and there is sooo much wheel gap. I also have a set of king springs to lower it about 1.5 inches on the way. I was wondering what else can been done to lower it without buying coilovers or changing the struts.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
struts wont lower it, the springs do... i thought king springs raise the foz? maybe they make other types. i would look in2 swift fxt springs, spt pinks if you want to remain on the stock struts. if not goto impreza struts/springs. BTW all of this is covered already in the sticky @ the top of the page. i sugguest you actually read it!

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
well i hope what you "heard" is correct because i personally have never heard of them. whereas i KNOW swifts and the spt pinks perform awesome and its been documented on here hundreds of times. you should have really read the sticky b4 purchasing, hope it works out for you.

FYI swift is one of the best spring manufacturers in the world, infact their springs are on some of the highest dollar coilovers on market. the kings, yea uhm no...

im sure youll be ok though, its not like you are trying to break track records. you just wanna lose some wheel gap, just thankfully you didnt go w/ tein stechs LOL!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts