Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
09 FXT Stage 2 4EAT
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen these once or twice but I finally got access to one. I'm going to install it tomorrow. There's some small fabrication needed. I haven't decided if I'm going to paint it or leave it carbon.

Today I installed this piece (3/13/10) and to say the least it needed some heat and fabrication to fit close. I'll be contacting the manufacturer to see if they can improve the fit and finish. Sorry for the crude photos.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Nice!! Don't paint it, leave it the way it is!

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
That will look awesome on the car unpainted. Put in on as-is, take pictures and post them here so we can tell you again not to paint it.

Stan

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT 4EAT (former)
2,485 Posts
Nice. You definitely have one of the sweetest SH Foresters on the board already and this will add to your look!

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
Though I am not a fan of the sport grille, that looks amazing and I am with Toddlamp on his statement. :biggrin:

·
Registered
09 FXT Stage 2 4EAT
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never painted any carbon on my STi but it was a black car. I've never had carbon on a silver car before. I will take pics tomorrow after the install. We shall see...

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
This piece is the sweetness!

and...... paint = :mob: :chair: :catfight: :new_multi: :yell:

·
Registered
SH10 2.5X Premium 4EAT
260 Posts
eff the sf.org mob! paint it dude! i suggest neon orange! rolfcopter!

:biggrin: .... jk! dont paint it! where did u get it btw? pm the source pls! :D

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Touring 5M
447 Posts
damn looks nice!

Don't paint it or paint it half orange and half pink..

silver and carbon will look nice keep it the way it is..and put some silver on that STI logo that would be the only part I would paint.
:Banane35:

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts

·
Registered
09 FXT Stage 2 4EAT
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm.. EMS on the box means it came from overseas...

This is the same one Cerrata got?

Here you guys go:
Carbon Fiber Grilles Grill For Subaru Forester 09-UP : eBay Motors (item 270534670639 end time Mar-22-10 02:31:51 PDT)

I had to remember that because EMS=overseas (Hong Kong/China, but this case, Shenzhen)=grille must be misspelled grill LOL

Here's another one but more $$, same seller:
Carbon Fiber Grilles Grill For Subaru Forester 09-UP - eBay (item 270534671215 end time Mar-22-10 02:34:21 PDT)
That is the seller but I got it cheaper because I e-mailed them. E-mail Roger or Steve. Just remember if you are in the East coast the shipping times could be ridiculous.

Neoshi,
You were supposed to keep this hush, hush. (Ebay is so jdm) lol.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts