Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Forester 2.0D S-3 MY 2010
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rarer than hens teeth a workshop manual for a Sub Forester 2.0D S3 SH MY 2010. Apparently it has a few odds and ends that require special pieces and I cannot get hold of a parts list to see what they are and where to obtain them. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2012 SH Manual Diesel
710 Posts
None of the Subaru manuals I’ve seen, have specific parts lists, with actual part numbers. Maybe Genuine Subaru documents do, but I haven’t had the privilege. The ones I’ve seen, will have a diagram of certain parts, numbered 1-10 etc, then a list with a general name of what the component is. And not all parts are displayed, nor identified. The only parts I’ve come across, that had actual part numbers (which you could use to order), were for a wiring harness on an impreza.

If you have certain parts, information, diagrams etc. that you are after, people on here might be able to help you with those details, in the first instance.

·
Administrator
16,603 Posts
G'day & Welcome @Gilbert Grace

A rules reminder:
7. We do not allow the distribution, or offers of provision of copyrighted material, such as links to illegal download sites for service manuals, music, pirated software, etc.
Also
Could you please complete your profile; vehicle details at least, thanks:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Note that any thread your create, including this one, could be closed if your "Public Profile" is not completed!

·
Registered
2010 Subaru Forester 2.0 TD 6MT with Euro 5 Engine
38 Posts
Rarer than hens teeth a workshop manual for a Sub Forester 2.0D S3 SH MY 2010. Apparently it has a few odds and ends that require special pieces and I cannot get hold of a parts list to see what they are and where to obtain them. Any assistance greatly appreciated.
Use this site to find part numbers

In order to find correct part numbers just run your vin number and search for a name or section.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts