Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for a new grill for my 2002 forester L and possibly a roof spoiler that fits. Any help or advice is appreciate.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,220 Posts
@Trevor Helton I see this is your first forum post, so welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

You could place a WTB ad in the Member Classifieds - Parts Wanted.

If you want to see if you can buy new, I'd recommend contacting Jackie, @SubaruPartsGirl here on the forum. She's a forum supporting vendor & a parts wiz! Her direct number at Annapolis Subaru is (866) 509-3019.

Tell her you're a forum member, as she gives forum members a discount! :wink:

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2005 Forester Automatic
495 Posts
"New Grill" as in a replacement for a busted or missing one? Or something aftermarket? Cheapest, to get a missing or busted up one back on the road is eBay. New, unless you really love your 2002, is kind of overkill. I think I paid $60 for a decent used one on ebay....

Roof spoiler I am confused by.

Anyhow, good luck.... And welcome too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts