Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
...and they go out of their way in the beginning to actually convince you that you don't want an animal... most of them even make you wait a week to come back and pick up the...
Sounds like the Humane Society of Sonoma County.

List of things wrong with my cat:

1. He attacks dogs and beats up other cats (3rd time return for this)
2. He dances on your chest, and runs like a mad cat at midnight
3. He is allergic to the sun
4. He drools like no other - all over you when you pet him
5. He's a picky eater

That's what they were telling me trying to convince me not to take this cat home. I think they really loved this cat, and didn't want him to leave the shelter...

1. Pumpkin LOVES his brofur (Cody, our dobie/hound mix) - rubs up against him (when Cody will tolerate it) and generally doesn't attack unless provoked.
2. He's NEVER run around like a mad cat or woken us up (except when we decided to bring a gopher in and start gnawing on it at 3 am, under the bed)
3. He's an indoor/outdoor kitty - never has any problems with the sun that we can tell - very happy laying in the sun for a couple hours at a time
4. He does drool - when you pet him enough and he starts purring loud enough you can hear him in the next room
5. Picky enough that he is a Mitsubishi cat - EVO is the only kibble he'll eat, but he enjoys a good can of tuna, and definitely enjoys mice, gophers, moles, the occasional lizard, and the even more rare bird.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts