Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Dakota and I'm looking for a Subaru Forester XT between the years of 2004 and 2005 thats automatic. I would prefer if it was either black or white but really I just want a Fozzy. My price range is about 9k with sales tax included and depending on where it it located lower so that I can either have it trucked to So Cal or fly out and drive it back. My plan is to put a lift on it and use it as a daily/off-roader. If you have anything and your willing to help me out with info or you have the fozzy im looking for please txt me at (nine49) 338-8384.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Good Morning,

I have a Platinum silver 2005 XT automatic. It might not be what you are looking for. I bought it several years ago after a nationwide search for a low mileage car with no damage history and converted to an STi sleeper. It was converted with all new factory Subaru parts. I even bought the VF48 from Subaru. It was tuned in California and I requested a mild tune. The car has about 80K miles on it now. I will need to check the exact mileage. It is sitting on Swift springs that lower it slightly. It does not sit low at all as that is not what I was looking for. I am 50 and was just looking for a fun project. The car needs nothing and is factory stock inside and in great condition. The car is currently in Phoenix Arizona and is not getting used much so we have decided to let it go. This is actually the first post I have looked at so I have not settled on a price yet. If it might be something you are interested it lat me know.

Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have a Cayenne Red 2004 FXT, automatic. Sunroof, heated leather seats, body has a couple of small dings but nothin major. It does however need some mechanical attention. It has developed an overheating problem that only shows up on the highway. Possibly a head gasket, tho the exhaust gas check in the coolant is negative. and the coolant pressure test is ok as well. Possibly a simple leak that I havnt found yet. We are thinking of selling it to somebody who wants to fix it up. I can send pics if you are interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a white 2005 Subaru Forrester XT, grey leather interior, heated seats, sunroof, automatic for sale. I live in Atlanta, GA. I'm the only owner of the car and I just replaced the turbo. 126K miles. Message me if you're interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
jose_phine
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing