Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just about to shell out £150 on a stainless back box when this came up on ebay. So i bought it.

:woohoo::woohoo: £1.04 :woohoo::woohoo:

·
Registered
2018 2.0 XT Lineartronic CVT
71 Posts
What!:icon_eek:! good find, looking for one myself:icon_rolleyes:

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
F*** me how big is that b**tard !!! Going to need to jack the car up a good few inches to run with that aren't ya.??

Good buy though...top eBaying :woohoo:

·
Registered
2009 JDM XT Forester Auto
682 Posts
F**k me that is cheap ! Well done ! And see if you can get a turbo added to your list :biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,572 Posts
Nice find, bl**dy cheap!!!
Well done!

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,896 Posts
How much was the carriage?

Due to size and weight, I'm offering local pickup only, but can arrange a courier if required - please contact me if you want me to get a quote for this. For a tenner I'll deliver to anywhere within a 15 mile radius of Sheffield city centre.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
Is it just me or does that look the same as a standard XT axleback? Not sure what the STI spec one should look like though. Good price either way! Paid a lot more than that for a new stock one on mine!

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeh, but he really needs something so that he can keep up with the Dweesel, not serenade it :biggrin: :raspberry: :biggrin:
You'll be eating my dust in the twistys though. :starwars:

Looking to fit, or at least offer it up tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He didn't look too pleased that's for sure. I even contacted him through ebay and offered him a 'Buy It Now' price. I can still hear him sobbing. Tee hee.

·
Registered
2000 Forester S Turbo manual
1,670 Posts
wow what a great find - now will it fit?

or is that just me who buys bit that are not for my motor at all

still have that subaru alarm in the shed i got from the usa , MADE FOR THE FORESTER
just not mine :(

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,566 Posts
I believe the rear flange has to be rotated to get them to fit, most exhaust places will do that for £20.

Simon

1 - 20 of 30 Posts