Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT CVT
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all,

Just joined this site although I have been lurking for 2 weeks here learning all about 2014 Foresters.

I Test drove a 2014 2.0XT premium today, Dk Grey also had added option package for mirrors and rear bumper guard.
Honestly I love it, I tried out the CVT in all modes on highway and from a stop on other roads and I do not see a hesitation issue. Lot's of power with the turbo engine. I got a price including destination fee for this car of $27,300.00 sound ok?
Will trade in my 2009 VW Jetta sportwagon.
living in Arizona, I think will be fun to have AWD again for the backroads. this will be my first Subaru....

Question the Dealer recommends change oil every 3500 miles with the Turbo (owner manual saye 7500) what do most of you do?

cheers :)

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,701 Posts
Welcome from Pa.

I think most Turbo owners change early. The 7500 miles is for mormal (easy) driving. Most driving falls i nto the catagory of "severe" (or whatever)

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT CVT
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, another Question....anyone use the Bluetooth with a Android phone in this car? I read somewhere the bluetooth does not work well
(hope I am wrong)

·
Registered
2013 Forester XT 4EAT
978 Posts
thanks guys, another Question....anyone use the Bluetooth with a Android phone in this car? I read somewhere the bluetooth does not work well
(hope I am wrong)
I am using a Galaxy S3 to play my MP3s through Bluetooth, listen to map directions, Youtube audio through bluetooth, and make phone calls on my SH(2013), I'm hoping the new system on the 2014s can do the same or better.

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT CVT
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am using a Galaxy S3 to play my MP3s through Bluetooth, listen to map directions, Youtube audio through bluetooth, and make phone calls on my SH(2013), I'm hoping the new system on the 2014s can do the same or better.
NIce thanks for the reply ...I have a verizon Razormax at this time

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT CVT
366 Posts
I got the same XT Premium, dark gray, same options package for about the same price they offered you. It's a pretty good deal. Get the XT, you will love it.

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT CVT
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On my way to the dealer to pick it up! guess I will post a picture during the week

1 - 9 of 9 Posts