Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2004 Forester XT
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased brand new from Rally Sports Direct and installed on February 1, 2020. It was removed last week, the exhaust is about 3 weeks old
Need to sell because exhaust too loud for the wife. Exhaust, welds, and build quality is excellent, all hardware and gasket that cam with the exhaust included. I'm located in New York City.

SELLING for $500 USD.

Invidia G200 Cat Back Exhaust Stainless Steel Tip
Fits Subaru Forester XT 2004-2008

More info about the exhaust:
Invidia G200 Cat Back Exhaust Stainless Steel Tip

Video link of G200 on my 2004 FXT.

Thanks for looking 馃憖

Attachments

Registered
2005 2.5XT 4EAT
Very interested! Are you willing to ship? Will it include all original hardware and/or hangers that came with it?

I鈥檝e been looking to get a catback for some time. Do you have a video of what it sounds like? And is your car/engine stock minus the catback? Looking to see what it would sound like on my FXT.

Registered
2004 Forester XT
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Very interested! Are you willing to ship? Will it include all original hardware and/or hangers that came with it?

I鈥檝e been looking to get a catback for some time. Do you have a video of what it sounds like? And is your car/engine stock minus the catback? Looking to see what it would sound like on my FXT.
Hello, I'm trying to do local pick up only but if that doesn't work out I'll ship. I'm selling it with everything it came with all the original hardware and parts. The video above is the first day it was installed on Feb 1, 2020. I installed Invidia up pipe, down pipe and the G200 catback. everything else on the car is stock. I have reciepts of the purchase from rally sport direct.

I waiting for 1 more gasket to arrive this Friday and then I'm switching back to the stock cat-back.

Here is a video:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts