Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

oh yeah I've got them. what do you all think? I think I'm going to change the bottom ones to another set of 6" clears (the bottom are old rally lights 8" or 10" . but I would like to know what u think

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Personally, I think the large lights ought to be mounted up top, and the smaller lights ought to be underneath. Just my .02, since we have something like that done up already.

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ they are to big for the top ( they dont go straight ) thats where I wanted to put them

·
Registered
434 Posts
I agree with Roo on this one. The large ones (damn, they're HUGE lookin') look out of place and the top ones look kinda odd mashed together like that. $.02

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,053 Posts
Yikes, it looks like you can fry a chicken at 20 paces with those ;)

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok the big ones are gone the new hella 500s I'll pick up today pics monday night
I hope it looks better

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well the hella 500 are in and here are some pics of the set up, some day pics up soon. new harness and switch pics ( I almost cried drilling for the switches)

and I know the 500s should be on top but, the yellows dont fit on the bottom, so untill I have some money to buy yellow 500s this is the set up.
this took me over 4hrs today to do all new harnes custom (lots of blood lost)
so what u think about the switchs?

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,441 Posts
I hate you :tempertantrum

!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that this is the best display of AUX lights I've ever seen on a SF

Switches look pretty sweet.. too.. and thats a good place to put them.. now I have some idea's since I've removed the entire mid section before and found it to be pretty easy

Eragh..

:drool:

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok I go some day pics here with my new rockblocker covers for the fogs :) . I had a problem with the front licence plate so I used some angle iron and a plate holder.

here is how I ran all the wires and relays. I tried my best not to do it half assed, I think I did a ok job.

just some fun pics

AND I know the Hella covers are upside down

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SenorSubie said:
Are those the the rockblocker fog kits? how do you like them?
I like the looks of them but I'll see tonight If I like them

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SenorSubie said:
Are those the the rockblocker fog kits? how do you like them?
Love them! best money I've spent for lighting

1 - 17 of 17 Posts