Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Premium AWP
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 2010 Forester 2.5x Premium with the AWP. Thanks to this forum providing great consumer information and other resources, I decided to go with the Subaru. I'm stunned with all of the questions answered on this forum and the cool mods people have done. The aluminum skid plates are gnarly and down the road I may have a sweet journal post for one I'm thinking about doing. An audio mod will definitely be in the works too. I've been following Cerreta's journal and I must say its a cliffhanger. I have read all the way up to the last post and now I don't know what to do with myself! This forum is fantastic and I'm sure down the road I'll up my registration status.

That's it for now. Oh wait, My Subie is Dark Grey Metallic...I'm waiting for the perfect name to hit me, thinking along the lines of shark names. Mako might be it, but I'm open for suggestions.

Peace,
Swi:Banane17:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome glad to hear our members contributions help make your decision on buying a Forester.:icon_biggrin:

Another thread if you haven't already discovered is http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/official-oregon-forester-owners-list-55942/. You might find somebody close by and with roads like some of our members have shown us, http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f67/my-favorite-drives-60614/, you'll have fun driving your new Subaru.

You can also help us by adding some vehicle info to your Signature, that way it will show up every time you post making model specific responses easier. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add basic info like year/model/transmission and any other info you might think relevant.

Enjoy the forum.

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,054 Posts
Welcome to the Forum :)

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Premium AWP
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all of the welcomes everybody and the advice good dog. I don't have a great picture yet, but that's soon to come!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts