Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey all, I'm taking some much needed vacation time and I'll be out of town today through sunday. :biggrin:

All questions and orders will be taken care of when I get back.

Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 4EAT
2,185 Posts
yay!!!!
now I just have to figure out which gauges to get

do you think you can take a night shot of your set up...I kinda like the stockish look of your
If you want a completely stock appearence get Omori's... Although mine just showed up and there seems to be some depth issues, XTP do you know anyone who's used Omori's with your pod and if they had any issues?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
If you want a completely stock appearence get Omori's... Although mine just showed up and there seems to be some depth issues, XTP do you know anyone who's used Omori's with your pod and if they had any issues?
I used Omori's with my own setup actually, they just barely fit. I only used one of the screw per gauge to attach them to the pod.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 4EAT
2,185 Posts
I used Omori's with my own setup actually, they just barely fit. I only used one of the screw per gauge to attach them to the pod.
Thanks for the response, so did you remove one screw and do some sanding or did you leave the screw and just not put a wing nut on? Also how does the pod actually fasten to the dashboard?

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 4EAT
2,185 Posts
I don't know if i got a bad mold or something but these gauges just won't fit... I've sanded and sanded to try and get some more clearance and they don't fit, and i haven't even tried to put the mounting bracket in cause that definately won't fit.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I don't know if i got a bad mold or something but these gauges just won't fit... I've sanded and sanded to try and get some more clearance and they don't fit, and i haven't even tried to put the mounting bracket in cause that definately won't fit.
PM'd ya

·
Registered
2004 WRX Wagon
29 Posts
Am I too late ?

If not count me in for sure !
need holes for 52 mm

Thanks !

If i'm too late and someone is "choking" let me know !

Thanks !

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Am I too late ?

If not count me in for sure !
need holes for 52 mm

Thanks !

If i'm too late and someone is "choking" let me know !

Thanks !
Nope, you're right on time, they're for sale on our site:

XTPerformance

Please note they are for 60mm gauges though.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.