Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the growing number of Forester owners in So-Cal, let's get a meet going!

Date: April 24th, Saturday
Time: Between 3-4pm TBD
Place: Oggie's Brewery
Address: 19461 Main Street; Huntington Beach

This is an old meet spot for some of us and is a great place to meet up, have some good food, drink some beer and then drive somewhere or do whatever! I'm thinking photo opportunities right now! :)

You guys give me input about it! But I would love to see some old faces and see some new faces and make new friends!

So let's get this going!

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Haha oh yeah. I forgot to post in the other thread.. I probably can't make it this month. My whole April is quite booked on the weekends. The 17th I have company over so... sigh.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its okay Leo. Its just an idea. It can whenever and what fits everyones schedule. But I'm thinking that day because I know I'm free after the 11th of next month.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot I'm going to be out of town the weekend of the 17th. So maybe the weekend after guys?

·
Registered
2004 fxt
617 Posts
cant do it the weekend of the 10th & 11th my daughters 2nd bday that weekend. sheesh y'all remember the beach meet 2 yrs ago? she was only a month old then lol

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
hmm the week after just might work.. i'll have to double my schedule at home.

everyone likes visiting in april for some reason ?_?

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think when we originally started, it was in april and did a beach meet that same month too.

Chris - i remember that day. good times.

and for you veterans of this meet, who remembers ladder balls?? LOL.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was ladder balls JE. It was a ladder and you played with balls (no pun intended).

As far as the date, it looks like april 24th would be best. I am not free til that weekend and most of you are before then. And as for the time, I say 3-4pm because I work saturdays on occasion and I'm usually stuck @ work from 5am til 2pm. I know its a bit warm around that time during this year but the weather should be awesome.

I'm think as far as the meet, pizza and some beer, along with a drive and photo op's.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hope you can make it to this one too Chris. it will be good to see you and your wife again. will she and your baby be coming along for this meet?

it seems funny that Brad hasnt chimed in yet. BRAD!! WHERE YOU AT MAN!?!?!?

So pending date is april 24th.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,659 Posts
I hope you can make it to this one too Chris. it will be good to see you and your wife again. will she and your baby be coming along for this meet?

it seems funny that Brad hasnt chimed in yet. BRAD!! WHERE YOU AT MAN!?!?!?

So pending date is april 24th.
Yo Matt, I herd it was called horseballs, but seems to havagrip on many terms.
How To Play Bolo Toss & Ladder Golf Backyard Lawn Games - The Fun Times Guide

As far as Brad chiming in...his new job and juggling parts has been keeping him busy I guess...

BRAAD..if you are reading this, what day are we going to eltoro, will you call me please!!! I am lonely ...:huh:

·
Registered
2004 fxt
617 Posts
haha thats right its called ladder golf!! JE if i wake up early enough on sunday i dont mind rolling in with you but i just plan on watching. do i have to pay to watch?

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its usually free to watch and to park. At least from the last time we all went to watch autox nationals a few years ago it was free to park and spectate.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
man.. gotta bump this thread.

how's everyone doing? everyone have this marked in your calendars? lol

·
Registered
MY04 Fozzy 6spd
1,265 Posts
there is always the 3rd thursday of the month PH Meet. Free food and drinks and chance to win free goodies. I walked away with a free oil change from PH Subaru with a full gallon of Motul oil and a subaru filter. I believe daddy_cruizer won a SPT intake and an oil change too...

1 - 20 of 152 Posts